Say Hi to my Blog - Alief's Blog

Say Hi to my Blog

Hahaha..

In the end, Alief Maksum Febrianto creates a Blog (too)..

Some of my friends says, “Hey Alief, why don’t you create it last year? It's kinda late now. Everyone’s already have a blog!”

The answer is simple. I used to think, why we’re creating a blog when we don’t have the resource (read: internet connection) to update and take care the blog. Last year i'm still at college, and my college internet speed actually is not bad, it reach 500! ..... bps (byte per second).

Note: Just a reminder, there are no “kilo” word before “byte”, which means it is less than 1 kbps.. Imagine! It is not bad, it's TERRIBLE!!!

But.. I changed my mind when i started to work in “this” place. A place that has 300 - 1000 kbps internet connection (there is a “k” before the “bps”).

Wow! What the heck!!! What should i do with this abundant resources???

Of course there’s a lot of things we can do with a fast internet connection, indeed. But unfortunately, there’s some restriction in my place about downloading files, especially the big ones.. T_T

After several days wasting it.. After couple of days just wandering around.. I’ve reach a conclusion,”Ok, maybe now is a right time to create a blog!”

After i decided to make a blog, some problem did occurs. I don't know how to make a blog! ^^ I'm like a blind man trying to cross the road. But, after spending some hours looking guides to make a good blog, My First Blog are Born! :)

Like the others, it is a normal blog. You can give comment and feedback. Unfortunately, if you want to find my private matter in this blog, i'm afraid you will be dissapointed. Cause, i love my privacy hehehe.. But still, i will share un-private matter in this blog. Enjoy!

Lastly, Say Hi! to my Blog

1 comment:

  1. remember the first time when i try to make blog??? In the middle of task from the office, i'm still playing with Textpattern. You did our job, alone :P

    But, now it's completely different. I'm very-very satisfied with my blog. Not too easy to make, but also not too hard to code, wekekekekek

    ReplyDelete